SUMMER KICK OFF
Saturday, June 4th
at the YMCA of Portsmouth
Join us for music, games, bounce house, face painting, food trucks, beer & wine, and more!
Tickets are $10/adult, $5/child or $25/family
What We Do
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth and teen, improves the nation’s health and well-being, and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
TO VIEW CURRENT PROGRAM DATES AND FEES, PLEASE CLICK THE PROGRAM GUIDE BUTTON IN THE COLUMN TO THE LEFT.
The YMCA of Portsmouth offers a variety of programs and classes for people of all ages and abilities:
Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- Child Care – Safe, nurturing environment for children to learn, grow and develop social skills
- Education & Leadership – Knowledge, character development, guidance and encouragement to help youth develop and realize their potential
- Swim, Sports & Play – Positive, fun activities that build athletic, social and interpersonal skills
- Camp – Exciting, safe community for young people to explore the outdoors, build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills and make lasting friendships and memories
Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being
- Family Time – Bringing families together to have fun and grow together
- Health, Well-Being & Fitness – Resources and guidance to maintain or improve physical activity, health and wellness
- Sports & Recreation – Healthy lifestyle activities that bring together people with shared athletic and recreational interests
- Group Interest – Social networks and activities that bring together people that share common passions and personal interests
Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors
- Social Services – Training, resources and support to empower our neighbors to make change, bridge gaps and overcome obstacles
- Volunteerism & Giving – Voluntary contributions that fund, lead, and support the Y’s critical work
- Advocacy – Collaborations with policy makers, community leaders and private and public organizations to develop youth, prevent chronic disease, and build healthier communities and encourage social responsibility